Report Indexes : by Event Date  by Location  by Shape  by Posting Date

National UFO Reporting Center Sighting Report
Occurred : 9/2/2015 11:18 (Entered as : 09/02/15 11:18)
Reported: 9/5/2015 11:47:57 AM 11:47
Posted: 9/11/2015
Location: Wadsworth, OH
Shape: Fireball
Duration: 10 minutes
Characteristics: There were lights on the object, There was an aura or haze around the object
A yellowish/orange fireball colored circle with white lights on the side.

09/5/2015 On the night of September 2, 2015, I had clocked out of work at 11:15pm. I was heading 77/21 south towards home (Wadsworth, Ohio). It was about 11:18 I saw a bright light in the distance that caught my eye. Not being able to identify the object…shocked, I was just watching it in the sky. About 3 minutes later, it looked like it turned and then I saw small white lights on the side of it.

These small lights made me think it was an airplane. Then I realized that it could not have been an airplane because it just stayed in one spot and it did not move. Then all the sudden it turned back to its normal state, which was a yellowish orange ball of light reminding me of fire. The size of this object was about 1/3 of a full moon. There were some clouds passing in front of it. About 3 minutes after that the object faded, and then it went out. It vanished into the sky.

I POSTED THE ARTICLE BENEATH ON UFOSTALKER.COM “I just left work at around 11:15 PM (9/2/2015) and I was on my way home. I just got on the highway going 77 south and as I was driving. A light caught my eye. I looked up in the distance. I saw a yellowish/orange light in the shape of a circle.

I thought it might have been a meteorite, it did not move. It then looked like it turned a little where I saw some white lights on the side. I then thought it was an airplane or jet. But, then it turned back to where it was just the yellowish orange circle again. I watched it for 5 minutes, and then it faded away so quick that it looked like someone turned a light off. It had vanished.

I got home and told my boyfriend about it. I then told my daughter the next day. No one believed me. I knew what I saw that night. Finally, I called 19 action news. I found out that no one else has reported anything to the news channel. This is my first sighting of an unidentified object. “