Report Indexes : by Event Date  by Location  by Shape  by Posting Date

National UFO Reporting Center Sighting Report
Occurred : 4/9/2015 01:00 (Entered as : 04/08/15)
Reported: 4/9/2015 6:47:59 PM 18:47
Posted: 4/17/2015
Location: Hedgesville, WV
Duration: 4 weeks
Characteristics: Entities were seen
I am 68 year old male who lives alone. It was sometime after midnight on 04/09/15, when I was woken by a noise coming from my dining room area. I have been leaving my dining room light set on dim for a couple nights because I have been seeing something or someone every night going across the dining room door, which is off my bedroom.

My television was still on. What I seen was someone that was transparent or translucent walking into my bedroom from the dining room. This has not been the only time I seen this figure. I have a window light in the kitchen and a night light in the bedroom at the door. I could see right through this figure and it was moving to the side of my computer cabinet after it passed my computer, I was not able to see it. At this time every hair on my body stood up.

My first sighting happened on Monday, 3/16/15. My dog’s barking woke me up around the hours of 3a.m. and 3:30a.m. I put my dog in the back bathroom which is on the other end of my house every night before I head to bed. He has never barked during the night.

I was not sleeping well because of his barking and when I am woken, I yell for him to shout up. It happen the next time he barked, I happen to turn over and notice a person in a suit with a helmet on. His face glowed and you could not make out any face futures. The color of his suit was a light tan and glowed all over. Once he notices me looking at him, he walked out of my bedroom.

((NUFORC Note: We spoke via telephone with the witness, and he assures us that the sighting report is an honest account of what he remembers. PD))

The hairs on my body stood straight up and I immediately got out of bed and walked into the dining room and no one is there. I checked all doors and windows which they were locked. I went back to the bedroom and couldn’t sleep.

The next night on Tuesday, 3/17/15, in the morning hours between 3 a.m. to 3:30 a.m, again when I turned over in bed, I looked around towards the bedroom door and notice two men in suits standing there looking at me. One was in the same color suit I seen the previous night and the other was in a red suit. They notice me looking at them and both started walking out of the bedroom. These guys were about seven feet tall and both uniforms were glowing lights and again, I could not make out their faces in the glass helmets. Again I walked into the dining room and there was no one there. I was really frighten now and did not know what was going on. I did not go back to sleep for the rest of the night. Both times I slept during the day.

Again on Wednesday, 3/18/15, I was too scared to go to sleep so I stayed awake for the longest until about 1a.m, I notice a figure of a person who was transparent and I could see right through him. It was walking into my bedroom, around the room. I just froze right there in the bed looking to see if I could see him. I did not see anyone or anything afterwards.

On Thursday, 3/19/15, around 2:30a.m., I was woke up and looked into my dining room because I heard a noise. At once a bright white light flashed in the dining room and all at once my dog started barking. I was too scared to get out of my bed to investigate it. I made it through the night staying awake looking at television.

On Friday night, 3/20/15, I thought I would bring the dog into the bedroom so he would alert me if something came into the bedroom. Once in the bedroom I just went and closed and locked the bedroom door. Around 3a.m. or there afterward, I had the bedroom light on and went to lay down to sleep, the dog started growling at the door. He then walked and sniffed under the door, then came back to lie beside my bed.

In closing, I do not understand what they want from me or targeting me. I am tired of being frighten in my own home. I waited a couple days and tried to find out who I could report this too and found a website and filed a report. I have not heard back from the site. They just did not respond to my telling this incident that really happened. I cannot understand why someone I told this to will not believe me.

I am a Preacher at my Church and well known in the community. I have nothing to hide or lie about. I know it is going to happen again tonight.

PLEASE! I need your help.

Rev. ((name deleted))