Report Indexes : by Event Date  by Location  by Shape  by Posting Date

National UFO Reporting Center Sighting Report
Occurred : 12/25/2014 02:00 (Entered as : 12/25/14 02:00)
Reported: 3/23/2015 10:59:10 AM 10:59
Posted: 3/26/2015
Location: Pickens, SC
Shape: Sphere
Duration: 3+ hours
Characteristics: There was an aura or haze around the object, The object emitted beams, The object changed color, The object landed, This is a possible UFO abduction case, Missing time was experienced, Marks found on body afterwards
"Fire orb" grabbed my attention through closed blinds, and wouldn't let go of it for multiple hours.

I arrived at my parents' home Christmas morning, at approximately 2 AM. Since it was late, and my parents had turn my old room into my niece's play room, I took my spot in the living room on the couch which is about 8 foot from the door that leads to the backyard. (Backyard is surrounded by woods, except for our cow pasture).

Ready to go to sleep, I remove my glasses and sank into to the couch. Immediately, an intense orange glow caught my attention through the close blinds on the door.

I put my glasses back on to get a better look and observed what I thought to be an orange lamp post that I'd never seen in my 24 years between the woods and the cow pasture. As I watched I could swear I saw moving up-and-down and a little side to side.

For the first 15 minutes I just sat there stunned at what I was observing and then I noticed that it looks like this orange or was touching down in the pasture and sending off some sort of electricity all around it.

Shortly after I noticed a smaller white blue orb hovering higher in the sky but keeping to the right. I started to believe I was crazy so I pulled out my iPhone to see if I could confirm what I was seeing with my eyes.

I not only got pictures but videos, but as I lay on the couch trying to record these orbs I realized suddenly that it was aware I was watching them and every time I focused on one of them it would start to shape shift.

Now frozen in fear nearly an hour later I begin to feel that I needed to hide. The red orb began to come as close as 20 foot from the back door. The fear that I felt was more real than anything else I can remember. So much that I was too terrified to even get up and wake up my parents or my brothers.

Next thing I know, it is 6 AM, and I wake up in a cold sweat and find myself in the same spot. I am totally forgotten what I'd seen and videoed. Shortly after my family woke up and I showed them my videos. They were shocked and had no explanation. I remember telling my dad that I watched it for three hours or more, and that I eventually discovered that it met me no harm and went to sleep.

It wasn't for several days that I came out of the fog I was in to realize that I actually have no such memory of thinking that.

To this day I have no explanation. I feel like something is definitely happening all around us and because not enough eyewitnesses of come forward, the general public is waving off this phenomena.