Report Indexes : by Event Date  by Location  by Shape  by Posting Date

National UFO Reporting Center Sighting Report
Occurred : 12/29/2014 10:00 (Entered as : 12/29/14 10:00)
Reported: 3/23/2015 12:07:52 PM 12:07
Posted: 3/26/2015
Location: Simpsonville, SC
Shape: Fireball
Duration: 2 hours
Characteristics: There was an aura or haze around the object, The object changed color, There were electrical or magnetic effects, This is a possible UFO abduction case, Missing time was experienced, Marks found on body afterwards
2nd red orb sighting cost me to lose 24 hours of unaccounted for time

My first experience with these red worms was on Christmas night where I had the most surreal experience of my life. The days following I was in a haze, knowing something was off but thinking better of questioning if I brushed it off. A few days after Christmas I left my parents house and Pickens and drove to my apartment in Simpsonville. As I was driving I began to spot one or two of the same orbs. Panic set in and I did not know why. When I got to my apartment I noticed one of them was maybe a mile away from me. Panicked, I ran into my apartment I locked myself in. As I sat on my couch trying to convince myself that I needed to calm down but I couldn't shake it.

Minutes later, through closed blinds a very bright orb flashed at me and was immediately followed by another. Again I remember watching them for at least two hours, wishing I could go to sleep but never allowing myself to even try fearing I would be harmed in someway. At some pointI remember losing The clarity in my hearing and hearing a low drum buzzing noise. But this point my phone died and I was too afraid to go get my charger from my car. And that was it. I woke up sometime later on the floor again in a sweat and totally confused.

Is about 9 AM I got up took my dead phone and drove to a friend of mine's place. Upon arrival, she criticize me for standing her up the day before. That was even more confusing because I knew that she wasn't going to be home until the next day. As it turns out I had missed the day. It was a day later and I had no recollection of the events, if any, that occurred the day before. 24 hours was just completely missing.

The buzzing kept coming back randomly for a week or so.. My fear got the best of me and I uprooted myself and moved up to New York very shortly after.