Report Indexes : by Event Date  by Location  by Shape  by Posting Date

National UFO Reporting Center Sighting Report
Occurred : 4/21/2012 22:00 (Entered as : 04/21/12 22:00)
Reported: 4/21/2012 10:50:19 PM 22:50
Posted: 5/13/2012
Location: Chilliwack (Canada), BC
Shape: Circle
Duration: 3 minutes in total. 3 dif
Characteristics: There were lights on the object, There was an aura or haze around the object
AT 22:00pm in Chilliwack, British Columbia, myself and my boyfriend witnessed a UFO from our balcony. I was putting my child in for a bath when he called me on to the balcony. I grabbed my daughter and ran out to see what was going on. Approximately 15 miles away and approximately 2 miles up in the sky was a glowing orb.

At first I was skeptical and thought it looked like a street light, but I am on balcony just about every night and I have never seen this light before. It was big, much bigger then the stars, and it had a strange white sun-like glow to it. It started to fade away until it was completely gone. A second later it faded back in, glowing brightly again. Instantly a second glowing orb appeared to the right of the first one. Then the started to move a little side by side, and fade out again. This happened a few more times.

I ran inside to grab my dad while my boyfriend filmed the orbs, then we watched the orbs move and fade in and out. I ran back inside to grab the telephone to call a near by neighbor, but by the time I came back out the orbs had vanished. We live right near the airport and have never seen these lights before. A few camera flashes were seen around the neighborhood. About 2 minutes later, an airplane from the airport started circling the area where the orbs were seen. It circled about 5 times. Approximately 15 minutes later my boyfriends mother showed up. After discussing the details and the incident we brought her on the balcony to show her where we saw the lights. About two minutes of looking, the orb that appeared on the right the first time we witnessed them appeared again for about 40 seconds. We got the orb fading out on video.

I then called the National UFO Reporting Hotline.