Report Indexes : by Event Date  by Location  by Shape  by Posting Date

National UFO Reporting Center Sighting Report
Occurred : 11/13/2007 01:30 (Entered as : 11/13/07 1:30)
Reported: 11/12/2007 5:37:13 PM 17:37
Posted: 11/28/2007
Location: Kulnura (Australia),
Shape: Light
Duration: 10 minutes
Characteristics: There were lights on the object, There was an aura or haze around the object, The object landed
Pulsating light dissappeared glided across sky, descended, dissappeared, reappeared

My girlfriend sent me a late SMS at roughly 1:30 am on the 13th of November, waking me up.

I looked outside my bedroom window and noticed an odd blood red colored light gliding across the sky very smoothly. At first glance I thought it was a typical aircraft however, it was pulsating from dim to bright very slowly and irregularly.

I gave close attention to it as it began to slow down. It eventually went out of my line of sight and so I got out of bed and ran outside in the dark.

The object came to crawling stop. After 1 minute of me having seen the object initially, it had covered 90 degrees of the entire horizon, which meant that it was either ridiculously quick, or that it was ridiculously close. However, the first thing I noticed when I went outside was that there was no noise at all. This object was completely silent.

It stood still in the sky for approximately 3 or so minutes. It looked much like a radio tower beacon at this point as it was not moving, and its blood red illumination continued to dim and brighten randomly.

At this point I was considering waking my parents up, or running and getting the camera, or even jumping in my car to chase it, but I was frozen.

I am now kicking myself for not having got the camera.

At this point I was also coming to terms with the possibility that I was probably the witness of a UFO sighting. On closer inspection I noticed that the object was in fact made up 3 distinct lights, forming a triangle.

The object eventually began to descend very gently and then vanished entirely.

I waited for another 10 minutes before seeing the object again gliding low to the ground behind some trees in the way before my view was obstructed by bush.