Report Indexes : by Event Date  by Location  by Shape  by Posting Date

National UFO Reporting Center Sighting Report
Occurred : 12/20/1966 20:00 (Entered as : 12/20/1966 20:00)
Reported: 12/8/2004 10:42:26 PM 22:42
Posted: 12/14/2004
Location: Trinidad (location unspecified),
Shape: Unknown
Characteristics: The object landed
It was a while back, at Christmas time and I was young.

It had only been dark for a couple of hours when something crashed in a field across the road from my grandmothers house. It started a fire, not a huge one, but bright greenish blue. Anyhow, my father went over and came back and talked with my mother and then took off into town to I guess get help. While we waited the fire had gone out.

My father came back with the local constable and they walked around the site. We didn't go over there as my father had said no. A little later on another guy came up and it was then my father came back over. We all asked questions but he didn't seem to know anything. I do know he stayed up late talking to my mother.

I guess he had gone back over there while we were sleeping because the next morning he had a cylinder, kind of like the ones you draw blood with, filled with this green/blue/silver metal looking liquid. He showed us how when you shook it up the liquid vanished. After about 30 secs it reappeared. Pretty neat huh? He said it was all over the ground and hadn't seeped into the ground at all. Later on that day more people showed up. They seemed like workers from the nearby aluminium plant and they had some heavy equipment. They, or other workers stayed for a couple of days at least. The next day a helicopter showed up and some guys in white shirts and ties got out. I kinda lost interest as I was opening Christmas presents and stuff, plus we couldn't go over there or see it from the road anyway. So I'm not sure how many people actaully were over there.

After about 4 days everything over there was over. Me and a friend from down the road went over and the entire area, get this: Had been planted over. You could tell because the grass was a different color! There were still tracks and stuff from vehicles but if you didn't know there was a crash and fire there you would never know it.

Wondering what happened to the container of liquid? It only seemed to last about two weeks. It still dissapeared when shook but the more you did it the less would reappear.

((NUFORC Note: Witness elects to remain totally anonymous. We do not know whether this is a serious report, or not. PD))