Report Indexes : by Event Date  by Location  by Shape  by Posting Date

National UFO Reporting Center Sighting Report
Occurred : 10/11/2004 23:00 (Entered as : 10/11/2004 23:00)
Reported: 10/17/2004 9:55:40 PM 21:55
Posted: 10/27/2004
Location: Lake Worth, FL
Shape: Formation
Duration: 2 hours
Characteristics: There was an aura or haze around the object, There were aircraft in the vicinity or aircraft chasing the object
Multiple formations viewed by three witnesses

It was exactly 11:00pm,(EST) I took my dog outside.I have a run we tie him to,I had just hooked him up when I glanced up and saw a formation of approximately 12-15 crafts moving South at a rapid rate of speed.This formation passed directly overhead without a sound.This is the second time I have witnessed such an event.The first time was March 16, 2003.I have told all my friends and family and they were all a bit skeptical to say the least!This time I came inside after watching them move South for about 20 seconds,until they went out of view.I grabbed my video camera to try to get some proof of these events.I was outside with it,trying to see if it would film the night sky.Unfortunately it didn't seem to work, my sister and law happened to come outside for a smoke and asked me what I was doing.I told her I had seen the objects again, and was trying to film them.She finished her smoke and went in.A few minutes later I saw 2 more of the objects moving South at a very high rate of speed.I knocked on her door to come see,my brother in law answered the door and I hurried him out to see.He had heard about my last sighting and was very skeptical,I was glad he saw them! This really peaked his interest, so we stayed out for a while to see if there would be anymore of them.By now it is approximately 12:00-12:15.He spotted a formation of at least 30 of these craft,hard to determine number because so many and moving in a wave like formation.After this formation passed us silently moving Southeast, we noticed from the backside they didn't appear as bright.This formation moved in a wavelike pattern at a pretty good rate of speed.We noticed after about 15 seconds it blended in with some wispy clouds in the area.I stayed out for about another half an hour,but didn't see any more.