Report Indexes : by Event Date  by Location  by Shape  by Posting Date

National UFO Reporting Center Sighting Report
Occurred : 5/8/1994 22:00 (Entered as : 05/08/1994 22:00)
Reported: 7/13/2004 10:08:53 PM 22:08
Posted: 7/25/2004
Location: El Ajusco (Mexico),
Shape: Oval
Duration: 3 hrs
Characteristics: There were electrical or magnetic effects
UFO sighting and scanning sentsation in El Ajusco, Mexico

I was working in Mexico City for the ((deleted)) Channel as ((employee)) of an eveining series show about ((deleted)). We had been interviewing a local tribe of that region. My crew (except for the cameraman and I) had left. We stayed behind to spend the night for "wrap-arounds" and extra footage. We were sitting high above a moonlit field or plateau talking with some of the natives over a small bonfire. I happen to detect an oval shape gliding over and across the large field rapidly. When I alarmed the rest to witness, it had retrieved into the woods. It had no lights. It looked like a floating silohette about the size of a car. Natives and my cameraman wondered if I had seen a horse or a car, but I assured them that niether would have had the distinct abiltiy to move so steadily the way I saw this, and glide as fast across the open space. They began to cajole about it as a superstition, so I dropped it to avoid further embarressment. But later, after about half an hour I heard a noise (like someone blowing hard into my ear)and immediately felt like someone threw a burst of air on my back. I reacted. Surprisingly, I looked around and noticed no one heard or sensed this even though we all sat tightley in a circle.

Later that night we went to bed in our cabin. Needless to say I was a little scared, but the calmness and assurances of the natives made me feel safer, "that none of these "energies" would bring us harm so long as we stayed away".

The cameraman and I slept on the floor in individual sleeping-bags. He slept in front of me facing away about five feet away. I couldn't sleep, but just when I began to feel drowsy I heard that harsh noise in my ear again. Then I heard the sounds of children(for about a second or two). I didn't want to hear anymore, when all of a sudden the cameraman's head bobs up asking me if I had heard the same thing. He scrammbled for his flashlight in his backpack. I had the strange sensation that this was truley abnormal, but the juornalistic sense in me had me curious as to see what was going on, and we stepped outside. As we reached about ten feet away from the front door. I heard and felt the air go through me again. I turned around and looked at my cameraman. Staring at me wide-eyed he blurted, "I heard it this time!". We rushed back inside the cabin trusting the natives warning that "these energies would bring no harm if we stay out of their way". We didn't hear anything the rest of the night.

Six years later, back in the United States, I hosted a conference for the Air Force. But there was one group which anchored the event called Air Force/IPT whose activities were not to be disclosed or disturbed. Their makeshift computer displays in secluede rooms of our Ranch were to be visited or touched in any way by our staff or anyone. At the end of the week a small reception to place where all colonels, captains and respective staff memebers of IPT congregated for farewells. They were a lot more relaxed and I was able to find out a little more about their organization. "IPT, they said, "stands for Integral Programming Technologies, we put your military satellites in space". Curious about their stand on UFO's, I was surprised that they admitted they did believe in them, and that in their line of work they had constantley interacted with them in one way or another. They couldn't elaborate - sworn to duty... I proceeded to tell them about my incident of El Ajusco. They were intrigued. One of them even said that, "I may have been too close for confort".

Can someone give me some enlightment as to what may have really happened?

((NUFORC Note: Date is approximate. PD))