Location: North Gower (Canada), ON, Canada
Duration: 5 minutes
No of observers: 1
Reported: 2004-03-23 15:49:17 Pacific
Posted: 2004-03-28 00:00:00
Characteristics: Lights on object
Bright flashing object with lights around the outside of it.
Hello Brian, About 30 years ago on my parents farm about 4 miles out of North Gower on Century Road. It was late fall or early winter. I was coming back from putting straw down for our horses in the barn, I often looked up at the night sky to see the stars and the moon. This time it was around 9:30 p.m. I looked up at the sky towards the southwest and there was a kind of longish oval shaped object. It had bright flashing lights around the outside of it, there were white, red and green colored lights. It seemed to hover in one spot for about 5 minutes.While I was staring at this weird object it dawned on me this must be a UFO and I wondered if they knew I saw them or they saw me. A short while later it started to move and then just a flash of light and it was gone from sight. I wanted to tell someone really bad but waited about 5 years after and told my brother. I never told my parents as I knew they would never believe me. I met a farmer once from Montana who told me he saw a UFO also and he is the only person I know who ever told me he had seen one. Hope my recollection of events is ok, I pretty much remember it clearly as it is not something easily forgotten.
Additional Information Below.
Good Afternoon Brian, 1. - The location it took place was outside North Gower. North Gower is about 20 miles south of Ottawa.
2. - The sighting lasted about 5 minutes.The lights on the object were horizontally around the object and flashed in kind of a sequence.
3. - The object did not change shape.There was no sound heard during the whole time.
4. - I am guessing 10,000 feet, hard to judge as it was dark at the time.
5. - I think I recall a whitish flash when it took off.
6. - That night it was very clear skies with stars out and quite cold.
7. - There were no other aircraft that I could see in the sky that night.
I hope this helps. Take care Brian Thank you to the witness for the report.
Brian Vike, Director HBCC UFO Research Home - Phone 250 845 2189 email: email@example.com Website: http://www.hbccufo.com
Date is approximate. PD
© 2023 National UFO Reporting Center. All rights reserved. Use or reproduction within any application without written consent is prohibited.