Reported: 2022-05-03 13:50 Pacific
Duration: Until 5:31 AM on 5/2/2022
No of observers: 1
Location: Bradenton, FL, USA
Location details: Inside our pool cage at 8305 9th Avenue Ter NW
Characteristics: Emitted beams
A strange entity emitting varying degrees of bright white light appeared in RING security videos for over 8 hours.
On May 1, 2022 our Ring security system reported “person detected at pool”. Over the next eight hours, twenty (20) Ring videos were recorded showing a changing entity that had a varying presence of from one to three sections. When all sections were present, the top resembled a head; the middle, a face; the bottom, a torso. A beam emitting from the torso looked like legs. Sometimes the entity changed the number of parts within the same video.
The entity was a very bright white light in the video but was not visible to my naked eye. Beams emerged from the top and bottom of the entity. Pulsing was observed in the lower beam, looking like the entity was sucking a substance from the pool. The beam that pointed towards the sky varied in intensity.
Five sample videos are attached:
1) The 10:57 PM video is the first sighting. The Entity was positioned at the south end of the pool, beside the railing leading to the pool steps. It moved in a jerky manner about 1’ to the left then to the right. Some noise is audible on the video. Could be birds.
2) The 11:05 PM video caught the image of the entity and something flying in the sky. See upper left corner of the video around 11:06:43 on the tape.
3) The 11:26 PM video showed the entity moving from the railing to the right arriving at western wall, which has a beach mural. It stayed near the two chairs by the mural. The video also shows a large line on the surface of the pool.
4) The 1:45 AM video shows two strong beams emitting from the top and bottom of the entity.
5) The 5:31 AM video shows lightning-like flashes in a circle of faint light (in western sky) outside the pool cage.
Before my retirement, my careers included being a French teacher, a computer programmer for AT&T General Departments, and a technical writer of documentation for AT&T Submarine Systems.
© 2023 National UFO Reporting Center. All rights reserved. Use or reproduction within any application without written consent is prohibited.