NUFORC Home Page
Web Report Indexes : by Event Date | by Location | by Shape | by Posting Date

National UFO Reporting Center
Sighting Report
Occurred : 9/27/2014 22:35 (Entered as : 09/27/2014 22:35)
Reported: 9/27/2014 8:16:39 PM 20:16
Posted: 10/3/2014
Location: Brampton (Canada), ON
Shape: Changing
Duration:2 minutes
Dim and blurry, slow moving UFO(s). Close grouping or one object - greyish with some dark red. Shifted Circular to triangular shape

At approximately 22:35 on Saturday, September 27, 2014 my son – who is 15 (a high-school student) and myself – I am 50 (an electrician by trade)- saw an odd object in the sky of South Brampton. There is an airport nearby – Pearson International – and many planes fly in this vicinity day and night.

I've seen many interesting things above my house in the past few years. I've seen satellites fly over head; meteors, airplanes and unidentifiable object on occasion.

This one was most definitely a UFO. From where; I have no idea.

I was standing in my driveway and looking at the sky – as I often do – and noticed a blurry object I thought might be a star. As I continued looking; I was certain it was moving in my direction. I watched for about 30 seconds and ran inside the house to tell my son and get my binoculars.

My son joined me outside and I pointed the object out to him. It was now approaching us and nearing the overhead position. We both looked at it with the binoculars. Neither of us could clearly focus on it.

Either with the binoculars or naked eyes; the object looked blurry.

It was rather dim – no bright lights. The dim lights were impossible to focus clearly-on. They were a dull grey colour and changed to a very dark, dim red on occasion. It looked like there were perhaps 3 to 5 different lights; but they may have been part of a single or several objects clumped together.

This object – or tight group of objects – appeared to change shape from circular to triangular with no definite shape at any given time We watched this for at least 2 minutes with naked eyes and binoculars. It was moving from the East South East direction to the West, North-West direction initially and turned pretty well due West near the end of when we could still see it. It faded and was no longer visible as it – at the end of the observation – was heading West towards the town of Georgetown.