|Occurred : 1/11/2014 16:00 (Entered as : 1/11/2014 16:00)
Reported: 1/14/2014 9:56:15 AM 09:56
Location: Mahi Mahiu (Kenya),
|Two dark objects following each other caught on photos and a clip.
First of all, I love photography and whenever I come across anything that fascinates me I usually take pictures.
On 11/1/2014 I was traveling on a bus from Kisii to Nairobi. When I reached at the Rift Valley escarpment, at a place called Mahi Mahiu, I took my phone, Samsung Galaxy Mini, and started to take photos and a clip of the valley and that’s when I caught the objects unaware.
It is on the following day when I was looking at the clip when I noticed the objects speeding across the screen. I looked at the photos which I had taken earlier and realized something on the side where Mt. Suswa is situated; it is very visible from the road that is on top of the escarpment. I zoomed the object which is black in color, looks like it’s in a rectangle blue light. On the clip after playing it in a slow motion, I noticed there was another object, which was not that visible, following the other..
Things got more mysterious when I looked at the details of the clip and photos, the time on them did not match the time I was in Mahi Mahiu.
• First photo reads 12.45pm • Second photo reads 12.52pm • Third photo reads 12.53pm • The clip reads 1.00pm Am afraid on that time I had not even reached Mahi Mahiu.
1. Left Kisii to Nairobi at around 10.20am.
2. Around 2.30pm the bus I was traveling in stopped in Narok for people to have lunch.
3. Exactly at 3.10pm I sent a message to my boyfriend telling him I was 40km away from Mahi Mahiu. I still have the message on the phone and I knew the distance because I had seen a sign on the road reading, ‘MMU 40KM’ then sent the message.
4. I reached Mahiu Mahiu around 3.50pm and that’s when I started taking the photos.
5. Reached Nairobi at around 5.30pm.
I have used my phone log to give the times. I had been receiving calls during the journey.
I have taken a few pictures to see if the time settings of my phone are correct or incorrect and up to now they are correct.
I was traveling in public transport bus and maybe if the other passengers can be found they can give their side of the story.