NUFORC Home Page
Web Report Indexes : by Event Date | by Location | by Shape | by Posting Date

National UFO Reporting Center
Sighting Report
Occurred : 3/8/2008 14:50 (Entered as : 3/8/08)
Reported: 3/10/2008 3:02:06 PM 15:02
Posted: 3/31/2008
Location: Tulsa, OK
Shape: Changing
Duration:1min, 10sec
A strange, changing shape UFO over Tulsa.

Okay, it all started when I was on my rooftop. I had my binoculars with me (if it weren’t for the binoculars, I wouldn’t have seen this object.) I was viewing a large plane with them that was high in the sky (either a Boeing 767 or 777). As I was following it, then it happened. The time was approx. 2:50 PM.

I spotted this weird looking circle craft in the sky (it looked like it was supposed to be a disk) but it was changing because the outline of the craft had wrinkles in it. It continued to make these weird outlines by wrinkling the outline of the craft. The craft had no sound (that’s the common thing for all UFOs). The color looked like a silver color. The size, well, if it was on the edge of space, then it must have been something pretty massive for me to only see with my binoculars. I checked the binoculars for debris, but none was present. It wasn’t a reflection because this “craft” entered my binoculars. I am familiar with the way weather balloons look in the sky (perfectly circle, white, going up pretty fast). But this was no weather balloon. It wasn’t a perfect circle or completely white. It was what I said up there. I also know it was not a shopping bag because even a slight bit of wind could not carry it that high or keep it hovering like that. It was way up there because when the plane passed by it, then the object was behind the plane. It came from behind the plane (not by itself, but by the plane moving). I took the binoculars off my eyes, and I couldn’t see the object with my naked eye. I tried to find it again, but I lost the object. It wasn’t a balloon because later, for another 10 seconds, I saw it. A balloon wouldn’t stay for another 15 minutes (I had come outside later).

Later, at approx. 3:15PM (25 minutes later), I went back outside and looked in the sky with my binoculars at another, smaller airliner. The smaller airliner was just as high as the other plane was earlier. The object came into the screen again, only this time, much higher. It was in the same spot as it was earlier. It was doing pretty much the same things as it was earlier. It looked like it was slowly but surely going up. The sighting ended after that.

I never thought that I would see anything like this. I have heard many things on the news, but I didn’t believe some of them. I did, however, see the Stephenville, Texas sightings in January on the news. I believed it. The only thing that made it hard to believe was when the object returned, they reported 2 noisy fighter jets chasing the noiseless, triangular craft at high speeds. I don’t know if that part is true. I have believed in UFOs ever since I was younger. What made me believe in them was when I heard about a case on the news or something. I believe that some of them are either ET, angels, or something like that. I don’t know why they are here. If this was a real craft, then this is amazing. This is all that I have to say about this.

((NUFORC Note: Witness elects to remain totally anonymous; provides no contact information. PD))