NUFORC Home Page
Web Report Indexes : by Event Date | by Location | by Shape | by Posting Date

National UFO Reporting Center
Sighting Report
Occurred : 7/13/2007 21:33 (Entered as : 7-13-07 21:33)
Reported: 7/14/2007 11:06:03 AM 11:06
Posted: 8/7/2007
Location: St. Louis, MO
Shape: Triangle
Duration:6 minutes
THe ufo was a triangle and it tryed to abduct me and it happend before 8 years ago.

The UFO appeared at 21:33 left at 21:39 and then returned exactly one hour later and left exactly one hour after the last time it left. It was a triangle shaped craft with lights on the tips of the triangle. The lights were a mix of these colors, red, maroon, orange and yellow. The body of the craft was black. It came from the west and was moving east. It was large, it was bigger than any airplane or I had ever seen and it made a small humming noise. The size of the craft would have been he size of a baseball field. The craft was able to distort radio waves and cell phone frequencies. It caused a lot of static on radios and on my cell phone. There were chirping noises coming from my radio in the static. My cell phone had a lot of static. I was on the phone with a family member telling him about it and he may have seen it. It was able to mess with any electrical appliances that were left on. It had my watch on my hand going off the fritz. The second hand kept spinning forward and eventually stopped after it left. My camera even had static on it. I am mailing what I saw on the camera lcd screen. It looked like they were hailing me on my camera like on the show star trek. The weirdest part of the experience is the effect it had on my 5 cats. All five cats came into the room I was in. I even had one locked in my room and it opened the door to get out there. The cats circled me as I was gazing at the object. The object was slowly moving over my house and there was another flying object behind it and it was much smaller like a manmade aircraft chasing it. That aircraft did not make any sound and when it came close to the UFO it left for approximately one hour. I had sent in an earlier report and I mixed up the times by three hours. It happened at dark and the lights of the craft were the only things that could easily be seen. It was spinning clockwise the entire time and when it was hovering over the house. I tried to go outside but my cats would not let me. It came back an hour latter and the! same re sults with electrical devices were happening. I was on the phone with my girlfriend and it went static, I went out to the room and I saw the ufo coming from northwest going southwest towards my house it looked like it was going to collide and then it went invisible and the cats started hissing at something I could not even see in the room. There was a constant humming sound in the room until the cats hissed then it went away again and did not come back. This happened before in September 8 years ago on the 23. The same thing happened then. That was when I was 8 years old, half my life in the past. I think they were going to try and take me.