NUFORC Home Page
Web Report Indexes : by Event Date | by Location | by Shape | by Posting Date

National UFO Reporting Center
Sighting Report
Occurred : 4/28/1996 12:00 (Entered as : 04/28/1996 12:00)
Reported: 10/13/2004 12:28:56 AM 00:28
Posted: 10/27/2004
Location: Holopaw, FL
Shape: Changing
Duration:15 minutes
Sunday, April 28, 1996, a day I'll never forget! Had no sound, didn't exactly land in my sight, but I'm pretty sure it did!

We were driving between Holopaw and Melbourne, on 192. It was a beautiful, bright, sunny Sunday, my husband, said "I see a UFO", I said, "Where?", as I was scanning the sky. And there it was, a ball, looked like a pewter ball, falling gently down from the sky. As it was falling, the lower part was beginning to flatten out slowly. Out of the top, it looked like it could have been some sort of antenna, but it was a different material than the rest, a white grainy hard material. As it was lowering closer to the earth, it was wobbling gently, and at the same time, constantly changing shape. The antennae, or whatever, was coming out of a tufted material from the top. And at the same time, the color of the whole craft is changing to a bright silver, shining and glinting in the sun, and perfect, still revolving, no imperfections, no lines or marks. By now, the bottom is completely flat, perfectly flat, and out of the top, the antennae, has changed to show 3 perfectly round, large windows, or glass, which showed the beautiful, blue sky, through them. I was scrutinizing, to see if any being was looking from the window or glass. But saw no living being only this perfect object. By this time, it was perfectly perpendicular to the ground. It was about a couple of feet from landing when it stopped, in mid-air, and whisked off to the left, still ground level, white sand was blown from under the craft, and we were moved from the sight. Looking back from the front seat of the car, I saw a white gate to the left of the craft which opened fast. It seemed to have been made of the same white, grainy material that the "antennae" had been made of, before the transmutation. Now, looking at the road ahead, leaving this sight, the road looked like it was going to a perfect point ahead. After seeing this spectacular occurrence, we were both wordless and in awe, and I thought, this was the last day of life on earth. I said to my hubby, that maybe we should report this to the police to alert who knows who about this for the safety of the world, but he said we would be locked up, for sure. So we went to the art festival and then to the beach and had a great day. But I had much anxiety for a few months after this, expecting some sort of repercussions, but, thank God, and I do mean, thank God, we are still in existence!