|Occurred : 9/21/2004 23:00 (Entered as : 09/21/2004 23:00)
Reported: 10/3/2004 3:50:15 PM 15:50
Location: Whitny (nearest town) (Canada), ON
|Glowing Red Shaped craft seen over lake in Southern Algonquin
Tuesday September 21st 2004 My wife and I had just started our honeymoon at our family cottage in the southern part of Algonquin park. The lake was called Hay Lake. Near Whitney ON(South Algonquin District) We had arrived there that night.
Around 10 - 11pm, we had decided to go out to the lake side to start a fire and stare at the stars. We never lite the fire.
The sky was crystal clear. We could see all stars. The hill sides across the water were definitely easy to see reflecting off a moonlite lake. We walked down to the water line from our cottage around 9:30- 10-ish. When we had both noticed that a red-ish and oval shape was hovering object above the land across the lake and near what appeared to be "Lower Hay Lake". This thing moved in a weird way from right to left and up and down.
Best description agreed by us both..........
- Oval-ish and round looking.
- It's body seemed to be glowing different colors from red to orange and yellow in a pretty smooth but fast (changing) pattern.
- Separate from the body’s changing colors, was a noticable light that seemed to be shining below and moving around like a search light looking towards the ground and land around it. ((name deleted)) described it as flickering a white light.
- Movements were odd. Mostly in one place but hovering in a way that no man made craft could ever do.
- It was the largest thing in the sky other than the moon. Like a dime and the moon was a Silver Dollar.
This thing did its dance in the sky for what seemed to be 15 - 20 mins. We (((name deleted)) and I) debated over what "it" could have possibly been. In reality over 5 solid min's guaranteed, and I am now here reporting this in hopes that someone else might have seen something there that night aswell. I will never forget it. I am stumped and at a lose to explain it.
Listen, I am a Software Executive and my wife is a Pilates Instructor. We are not crazy, nor are we big sci-fi movie buffs. We honestly saw something that spooked us enough, to not want a fire put on.
Our logic was that since its completely secluded up at the cottage lake, if we could see this thing clear as day, than it could easily see us if we had we put a fire on, no problem. So hell no to the fire.