|Occurred : 5/16/2004 23:30 (Entered as : 05/16/2004 23:30)
Reported: 5/17/2004 7:32:03 PM 19:32
Location: Winnipeg (Canada), MB
|Observation of 7 events consisting of several lights flying very, very fast in formation.
This is a description of 7 events over a period of 1 hour. Each event lasted approximately 3 seconds and were 5 - 10 minutes apart. All observances were from my deck at the rear of my house. Sky was clear with no clouds. Temperature ~ 0C.
All formation sightings went from south horizon to north horizon. Besides myself there was 1 other witness. All formations were travelling very, very fast and covered the horizons in ~3 seconds. The second event was the most spectacular. There was no sound from any of the events.
1. 7 - 8 lights flying very very fast in V-formation. Red in color. Looked like the formation was clouded in a mist.
2. Two groups of white lights travelling north. First group ~ 9 lights; second group ~ 6 lights. Much lower than first sighting and much larger. Lights went from formation to dancing around each other before dispersing in different directions in the north.
3. Formation of 5 lights forming a "V" with 4 on 1 side and 1 on the other. Orange- white in color.
4. Formation of 3 lights, red in color.
5. Formation of 4 lights, white in color.
6. Formation of 4 lights, white in color.
7. Formation of 5 lights, white in color.
At this time we retired for the night.